Monday, September 22, 2008

Back in School Again

I had my first craft show of the season this weekend in Gladewater, Texas. It seems to get smaller each year, but it was still a great show for me!

My friend, Christy, came with me on Saturday and my mom came with me on Sunday. I enjoyed both days very much.

Christy and I were brainstorming better ways to set up my tables to give them height since most of what I sell is flat *grin* and came up with the idea to look for a locker of some sort. I could put paper bag albums inside and then magnets and refrigerator scrapbooks on the outside. I couldn't wait to get home and look up lockers.

I was thinking about buying a real, full-size single locker, but then I found this:


It was exactly what I was looking for! It won't be too heavy or long to tote back and forth to shows, but it is definitely a locker and people will be able to tell right away!

Now I'm even more excited about my next craft show!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey -

That's a super idea. Especially because those tween age kids would love to personalize their school space!