Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Popsicle anyone?

Happy Summer! For some reason, popsicles make me think of summer!


I found this "recipe" (haha, pun intended!) on Patty's blog Patty's Stamping Spot for a popsicle card.

I didn't adhere the ice cream center (aka white cardstock) to the card yet, because I figure it will be easier to write my note without the stick in the way. When I am ready to sign it and give it away, I'll use pop dots to adhere it and make the popsicle more 3-D. Who likes a flat popsicle anyway? :-)


I don't have any fruit stamps or even anything that would work with a popsicle, but I like it plain, too. And, I did order some fruity/summery stamps from Whipper Snapper Designs.

I have a lady on etsy that wanted a cherry-themed refrigerator scrapbook (a Mary Engelbreit look) and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so we agreed that stamping my own paper would work perfectly. So, then I had an excuse to get the stamp set I already had on my wish list. It's a win-win, don't you think? :-)

No comments: