Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks 'snow' much!

I made this card for Jen's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT). I didn't make it a square because I don't have any square envelopes.


I wanted to make a "thank you" card for my Aunt for the sweet and thoughtful gifts she sent for my boys for Christmas. She is so good at giving gifts that are fun, different and perfect for their ages.




The inside says, "Thanks 'snow' much!"

I used my cuttlebug a lot for this card! I used the flowers die for the big white snowflake in the bottom right corner. I held all the layers together with a brad. Then I used the Snowflakes folder to emboss the green background. I also used my nestabilities for the main image.

Stamps: Inkadinkadoo (no name--Snowman with Birds)
Paper: cardstock, Basic Gray Figgy Pudding patterned paper
Tools: copic markers, paper cutter, circle punch, nestabilities, cuttlebug flowers, cuttlebug snowflakes folder
embellishments: brads

No comments: