Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gift Card Holder

This is a birtrhday card gift card holder. I made a similar one for my mom for Mother's Day and totally forgot to take a picture before we all wrote in the inside. So, I had to make another one. This is different than hers, but it's the same style. I'll be listing this one in my etsy store soon.


The belly band slides off so the card can be opened.


I followed this tutorial on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts and even asked her permission to sell these at craft shows. Turns out, she didn't design it. She also said that normally you only need permission if you are going to submit (for publication) something you've made using someone else's pattern.

Stamps: Gift Wrapped by Stampabilities
Paper: cardstock
Tools: Stampin' Up! word window punch, 3/4" circle punch, copic markers, scor-pal

No comments: