Monday, April 28, 2008

Make A Wish!

I had seen this fun idea on other crafting blogs of using the safety pin to attach the sentiment to ribbon and decided to give it a try.


I used my Copic markers to match the image to the paper and attempted to make the shadow look right around the candles. Yeah, gotta work on that technique.


A friend called today to see if she could borrow some birthday stamps for a card for her nephew and I was telling her about the few I have. Then she asked if I happened to have a boy birthday card laying around that she could just buy. I said I didn't know if this was boyish enough, but she could look at it if she wanted. Luckily, I had just taken the pictures so I can "keep" it in my mind.
Stamps: Bold Birthday Candles by Hero Arts
Paper: K&Company
Tools: Stampin' Up! Photo Corner punch, SU Word Window punch
Embellishments: safety pin, red grosgrain ribbon

No comments: