Tuesday, February 19, 2008

National Night Out


This layout is from August 2007. Our neighborhood has a Neighborhood Watch program and one of the ways to get to know each other is by participating in Natinoal Night Out. We met in the cul de sac in the middle of the neighborhood. We had hotdogs, chips, cookies, drinks. The kids played basketball, drew with sidewalk chalk, rode around on various motorized vehicles, rode bikes/skateboards/scooters and even had the chance to do a small craft, like the one Randall is holding in the picture with him in the pocket.

I used stickers that I had had for a very long time on this layout. I'm not a huge sticker fan, but I just loved these and was determined to use the pocket and put someone in it! I wasn't sure if I would like it but I went ahead and cut out Randall. And, of course, then there's no turning back! But once it was all glued down, I loved it!

No comments: