Monday, September 28, 2009

Custom Order - Dierks Bentley Bottlecap Magnets

I love getting custom orders! A few weeks ago, my brother-in-law, Kyle's cousin FaceBooked me and asked if I could make her some bottlecap magnets with photos of her favorite person, country singer Dierks Bentley.

She e-mailed me photos and I got to work. Unfortunately, the weather was rainy and I learned the hard way that the glaze I use doesn't like the humidity.

So, I reprinted them and tried again a few days ago when it was sunny. Unfortunately, I discovered that I was using a different photo paper and the new photo paper didn't like the glaze! Grrr!

But, now that I have figured the problem out, I feel much better.

And here are her magnets:


Close up:


Yes, she has even met Dierks. Check out the two bottlecaps with her picture, too. Pretty cool, eh?!

I can make bottlecap magnets out of any images you have! Just contact me for more info!

No comments: