Thursday, July 3, 2008

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo...

Well, I have the winner from Laurie's blog and it's Carrie.

And, now, the winner from my blog, is...

kara jayne

Conratulations, Carrie and Kara! Please e-mail me with what kind of refrigerator scrapbook you both would like, either from my etsy shop, from the sold section of my etsy shop or details of a custom one. If you would like a custom one, we'll just e-mail back and forth to work out the details. If you would like your scrapbook personalized, let me know what you would like it to say

Remember, if you didn't win, but you would like a refrigerator scrapbook (custom or pre-made) or any of the items I make, e-mail me and let me know! You get 10% off your order!

Thanks for all the sweet comments and for taking the time to visit my blog! It's been real. It's been fun. Heck, it's been real fun!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for doing this giveaway! I can't believe I actually won, I never win anything! I'm way excited.

I LOVE the religious theme of the Maroon and Gold one I saw in your etsy shop. Is it possible to do that theme with pinks and white? The girlier the better!!! If not, I would GLADLY just take the maroon and gold one.

You can email me at carrie3218@yahoo.com

Thanks again for your generosity!
God bless :)

Rachel said...

Hey, where was I???

I didn't know you were doing a giveaway and I sure would have put my name in... by the way. I LOVE the tins. Was on my way to your blog to ask if I could post pictures on my blog in my etsy post? It would be free advertising :)

Thanks and still praying for you and your sister.